Interested in a course not seen here? Let us know. We are involved in special events around the calendar and can give more information when you request it.
Important Information before attending courses at A.I.M.:
All students must be legally able to purchase a firearm*. Other pre-requisites to show legal status (one will suffice):
- Kentucky Concealed Carry Permit
- Recent Graduation from a school which requires credentials or character reference
- A personal letter of reference from any Sheriff, Police Chief, or Minister/Chaplain.
*Minor children may participate if they are accompanied by a responsible parent or guardian (who does not have to be enrolled but who must pass the credential requirements).
- Military Identification Card
These Prerequisites do not apply to the following courses:
- Kentucky Concealed Carry Permit Training (A Kentucky Drivers License will be required at sign-in)
(visit http://www.kentuckystatepolice.org/conceal.htm to see if you qualify for this course)
- Kentucky Concealed Carry Permit Instructor Certification (A Kentucky Drivers License will be required at sign-in)
NOTE: Go to the Forms page to get the application and waiver forms
Field Craft 1 — F1
Basic first-aide, land navigation, and surviving in the field.
- 1 day
- Basic survival skills (no firearms/tackle)
Field Craft 2 — F2
Overnight stay with basic first-aide, basic land navigation, and catch your own food and find rescue. Also get some work with firearms.
- 2 day & 1 night
- 100 rounds
- Wilderness Survival with firearms added
Field Craft Select — F3
Wilderness Survival with firearms.
- 4 day & 3 night
- 150 rounds
- Wilderness Survival with firearms